continuum-users mailing list archives

From <odd.vi...@dnbnor.no>
Subject RE: trying to delete project: JDO error
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:37:20 GMT

I change the goal to "validate" before delete, then it's easy to force a successful build,
because validate doesn't do much. If you still got problems, try to delete all notifiers and
build definitions (after the successful validate build). I have often problems with delete,
but it always work after the procedure described above.

Odd

-----Original Message-----
From: Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland, externer Mitarbeiter) [mailto:EXTERN.LUSTIG_MARC@allianz.de]

Sent: 30. juni 2008 15:29
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: AW: trying to delete project: JDO error

yes, the last build failed. So, from the 100+ builds I deleted the latest ones which failed,
so that the most recent build was a successfull one.
Again I tried to delete the project, as a result, I still get the contrainst-failure:

javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM `PROJECT` WHERE `ID` =
? NestedThrowables: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException:
Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (`continuum/BUILDRESULT`,
CONSTRAINT `BUILDRESULT_FK3` FOREIGN KEY (`PROJECT_ID_OID`) REFERENCES `PROJECT` (`ID`))

> javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed:
> DELETE FROM `PROJECT` WHERE `ID` = ? NestedThrowables:
> com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolat
> ionException: Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign
> key constraint fails (`continuum/BUILDRESULT`, CONSTRAINT
> `BUILDRESULT_FK3` FOREIGN KEY (`PROJECT_ID_OID`) REFERENCES
> `PROJECT` (`ID`))
>
> somebody experienced that too ?

Yes! Was the last build of that project a failing one? I noticed that
you can only delete projects in Continuum if the last build was
succesfull.

Ringo

Dit e-mail bericht inclusief eventuele ingesloten bestanden kan informatie bevatten die vertrouwelijk
is en/of beschermd door intellectuele eigendomsrechten. Dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd
voor de geadresseerde(n). Elk gebruik van de informatie vervat in dit bericht (waaronder de
volledige of gedeeltelijke reproductie of verspreiding onder elke vorm) door andere personen
dan de geadresseerde(n) is verboden. Indien u dit bericht per vergissing heeft ontvangen,
gelieve de afzender hiervan te verwittigen en dit bericht te verwijderen.

This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or
protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the addressees.
Any use of the information contained herein (including but not limited to total or partial
reproduction or distribution in any form) by other persons than the addressees is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete its contents.

Ce courriel et les annexes éventuelles peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles
et/ou protégées par des droits de propriété intellectuelle. Ce message est adressé exclusivement
à son (ses) destinataire(s). Toute utilisation du contenu de ce message (y compris la reproduction
ou diffusion partielle ou complète sous toute forme) par une autre personne que le(s) destinataire(s)
est formellement interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez prévenir l'expéditeur
du message et en détruire le contenu.

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the anti virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.