continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: loading Project Groups takes too much time
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:50:57 GMT
2008/6/17 Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland, externer Mitarbeiter)
<EXTERN.LUSTIG_MARC@allianz.de>:
> It "was" ?
> 1.1 IS the current release.
> Is there any nightly build available that is regarded ready for production?

http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/workingCopy.action?projectId=692&projectName=Apache+Continuum&userDirectory=target

Nightly builds are not releases though - you should only really use
them to confirm that the issue will be corrected in the next release.

> When is 1.2 release scheduled?

In about 23 issues time :)

- Brett

> ty, Brett.
>

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

operations. Does the Continuum-DBs on mysql require some special optimization?