continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: upgrading from 1.1 to latest SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:50:55 GMT
Hi,
There is dump load of the users database to do after the restart
(because new roles has been added)
Or if you don't need the users database history you can remove it from
your file system and restart continuum -> a new one will be created.

--
Olivier

2008/6/19 Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland, externer Mitarbeiter)
<EXTERN.LUSTIG_MARC@allianz.de>:

> We just upgraded one of our Continuum 1.1 installations to the latest SNAPSHOT (from
vmbuild). The process was rather smooth, except that we needed to edit again our customized
files. It's really pleasant that the long load times on various pages are gone :-)