continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Verhagen" <jeroenverha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No mail to committers?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:58:08 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Emmanuel Venisse
<emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you have the same date on the CVS server and the Continuum server?

The time was more than 3 hours behind, could that be related? The
problem still exists.

> Do you have declared your developers in your POM?

Probably should have told you this before, it's an Ant project so no
developers there. The only users are defined in Continuum.

After another commit I got another email containing the following:

    SCM Changes:
    Changed: jeroen @ Wed 18 Jun 2008 15:39:00 +0200
    Comment: Simulation of compile problem for Continuum Files changed:
      src/java/com/ourcompany/mce/iol/somecompany/AttachementProcessor.java
( 1.1.2.3 )

So continuum does recognize the user (jeroen) but it does not
correspond with the username in Continuum, could that causing the
problem? Is there a way to map CVS users to Continuum user?

--

regards,

Jeroen