continuum-users mailing list archives

From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Why is the directory ${plexus.home} being created in $CATALINA_BASE?
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 18:24:31 GMT
I am running Continuum 1.1 as an unpacked war in Tomcat 6.0.16.  All
though the application is running, it is creating the empty directories
${plexus.home} and ${plexus.home}/temp in my $CATALINA_BASE directory.  Why?

Note: The following messages are appearing in the log file catalina.out.
  Although the appear normal, they may also be a clue.

> INFO: Loading plexus context properties from: '/WEB-INF/plexus.properties'
> Jun 13, 2008 2:15:33 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> INFO: Could not load plexus context properties from: '/WEB-INF/plexus.properties'
> Jun 13, 2008 2:15:33 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> INFO: Not setting 'plexus.home' as plexus is running inside webapp with no 'real path'.

Paul Spencer