continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Skarsaune" <mar...@skarsaune.net>
Subject How to configure project developers for non maven projects?
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:05:02 GMT
Hi guys

I'm a little bit confused regarding "project developers".

Background
I use continuum1.1 through the web interface (WebSphere 6.1, RHEL 4.6)
I have specified several shell script and ant projects in one common project
group.

Problem:
Notification mails do not seem to get sent as specified.

Reason?:

I get this suspicious line in my logs:

 "org.codehaus.plexus.notification.RecipientSource:default  - No developers
have been configured...notifcation email will not be sent"

I assume this has something to do with the empty list of developers in each
project ?

I have set up users in my project group from the user administration

For each specific project however, there is no user interface to add
developers.
I suspect this is related to project.xml/pom.xml ?

If so what should I do for non maven projects? Would it have any effect to
create a dummy pom.xml in the root folder?

Or is there an option to create these relationships directly in the
database?

Any help appreciated!

Cheers!

Martin

* Martin Skarsaune
* Lusetjernveien 106b
* 1253 Oslo
* Norway
* Tel: (+47) 22 62 24 39 / Mob: 98 22 05 03
* martin@skarsaune.net