continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Hartford" <dhartf...@ghsinc.com>
Subject RE: svn over self signed ssl when running continuum in tomcat
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 16:29:31 GMT
I'm not sure about 1.1, but I know 1.0.3 has an issue with the
ScmManager and SVN where it doesn't parse the username/password
correctly.  Look in the error log for wehre it actually tries the SVN
command to see if it is passing "-u username:password" instead of the
proper "-u username -p password".

Just fyi,
-D