continuum-users mailing list archives

From Chris_T <ctere...@datapath.com>
Subject Cannot add new Maven2 project (first time user)
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:29:36 GMT

Hi,

I am a first time user of Continuum (standalone version) and I am having
trouble importing my first project. In the interface, under "Add Maven 2.0+
Project" when I enter the URL string below, I am getting the following
error:

"The specified resource cannot be accessed. Please try again later or
contact your administrator."

http://servername:8080/repos/something1/something2/trunk/something3

I have also tried:

http://servername:8080/repos/something1/something2/trunk/something3/pom.xml

with the same results.

if I execute the following string at the command line, my module checks out
just fine...same with using the browser, so I know the string is good as are
my credentials

svn co http://servername:8080/repos/something1/something2/trunk/module
--username <user> --password <pass>

I am using the same username/password combo in Continuum as at the command
line. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

CT