continuum-users mailing list archives

From bruno waes <bruno.w...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: svn over self signed ssl when running continuum in tomcat
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:31:13 GMT

dhartford wrote:

> I'm not sure about 1.1, but I know 1.0.3 has an issue with the
> ScmManager and SVN where it doesn't parse the username/password
> correctly.  Look in the error log for wehre it actually tries the SVN
> command to see if it is passing "-u username:password" instead of the
> proper "-u username -p password".
>
> Just fyi,
> -D

i dont see anything like that in the logs ... it downloaded the pom
correctly when i entered the username and password when adding a Maven2
project.

it is when it runs the commandline svn to do a checkout or update that it
doesnt seem to look in the tomcats'user homedir for the .subversion
settings.