continuum-users mailing list archives

From bruno waes <bruno.w...@gmail.com>
Subject svn over self signed ssl when running continuum in tomcat
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:17:29 GMT

My continuum is deployed in a tomcat running as user 'tomcat55' (on debian
etch).

When i add a Maven2 project i have no problem when fetching the pom over
https (self signed certificate). But when i try to build i get this error:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repo/provisioning-webapp/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repo/provisioning-webapp/trunk': Server certificate
verification failed: issuer is not trusted (https://svn.myserver.com)

when i do a checkout on the commandline i get asked for my password and
login and to accept the certificate (permanently). all this gets stored in
the .subversion folder in my users homedir.

is it possible to get this working for the tomcat55 user ? (that doesnt have
a homedir ???)
(i know this is rather a system than a continuum question ... sorry for
that)

Bruno