continuum-users mailing list archives

From Travis Stevens <travis.stev...@gaiam.com>
Subject Re: git in continuum
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 16:58:13 GMT
Yeah, the first build worked perfectly, but subsequent builds failed
because of the lack of update support.  I have been looking at the code
and am planning to implement it today.  As far as implementation, I will
basically issue two commands:
git fetch
git reset --hard HEAD

Is there anything else that may need to be implemented, such as the
export, list or info command for the git provider to work fully with
continuum?

Also, it seems that the ScmVersion, which may come from the continuum
"Branch/Tag" field is usually an instance of ScmTag and plain old
ScmBranch.  Is there anyway in continuum to specify that the specified
"Branch/Tag" is just a Branch, and not a Tag?

-Travis