continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Marica Tan" <c...@exist.com>
Subject Re: failing to see the Build Queue (was: upgrading from 1.1 to latest SNAPSHOT)
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 00:00:13 GMT
Hi,

The viewing of queues is still pretty much the same. There's just an
additional "continuum-view-queues" role so that project users that don't
have the "continuum-manage-queues" rights, will be able to view queues.

There is still a checkbox for the continuum-manage-queues in the user's edit
roles page. The continuum-view-queues, however, is automatically assigned to
a project user, project developer or project admin so it doesn't have a
checkbox.

Thanks,
Marica