continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mattias Hemmingsson" <matt...@fareoffice.com>
Subject Wount bild /bin/sh mv dont found
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:57:08 GMT
Hello!

Have installs glassfish and contin and maven on a centos linux box.

All is working togheter but a have one problem

I have made a pom fil I maven2 that connects to subversion server and get
the latest version and then download it to the server.

All of this is working god I continumm it connects to the subversion and
extract the files.

But when its time to bulid the files the get an error saying

/bin/sh: mvn: command not found

I tried to loggin to the linux box with /bin/sh and maven is working fine in
both /bin/bash and /bin/sh

Is there a way to get conti to buld is project in /bin/bash ??

A also start glassfish in a autoscript when a start the server

// matte