continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Joe Greenawalt" <joe.greenaw...@gmail.com>
Subject continuum keeps restarting
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 14:30:48 GMT
Hello, We're just starting with continuum and we have a reoccurring problem
with 1.1 and tomcat 5.5.  After following the directions here:
http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.1/installation/tomcat.html  everything
works fine.  However if we bounce tomcat and go back to continuum we've
thinks it needs to start all over and takes us to the admin set up page
again.  We've then lost all our configuration and accounts.  We've pointed
the context config to both a war and a folder with the same results.
However there has been a couple times that this hasn't happened, (i.e. seems
sparatic).  We haven't touched the file or moved it.
Has anyone had a similar problem?

We would really like to have this set up in tomcat instead of as a
standalone application.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Joe