continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Craig Sparks" <Cra...@discovery.co.za>
Subject RE: pom url and starteam
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 10:01:19 GMT
Hi again.

This is the error I get when saying build project.

2008-05-06 11:53:35,562 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager:default  - Working directory:
C:\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\continuum\WEB-INF\working-directory\39
2008-05-06 11:53:35,562 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager:default  - Command line: cmd.exe
/X /C '"stcmd co -x -nologo -stop -p
${StarTeamUser}@LIFE_STARTEAM:49201/INV_Build -fp "C:/Tomcat
5.5/webapps/continuum/WEB-INF/working-directory/39" -is -vl
LATEST_STABLE -eol on"'
2008-05-06 11:53:36,125 [pool-1-thread-1] WARN
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm:default  - Error while
checking out the code for project: 'Investment kickstart parent', id:
'39' to 'C:\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\continuum\WEB-INF\working-directory\39'
with branch/tag LATEST_STABLE.
2008-05-06 11:53:36,125 [pool-1-thread-1] WARN
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm:default  - Command output:
'stcmd' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Ideas

I have added PATH to my JAVA_OPTS on the service... and in the PATH it
definitely points to the Starteam stcmd.exe folder.