continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Roos" <Robin.R...@Investec.co.uk>
Subject org.apache.continuum:continuum-parent:pom:1-SNAPSHOT
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 13:11:06 GMT
Hi All

The checkout from svn seems fine, but maven cannot resolve a pom
artifact org.apache.continuum:continuum-parent:pom:1-SNAPSHOT.  I don't
seem to have trouble resolving other external artifacts.  Is this pom
artifact available on maven central?  I would expect not, in which case
I presume I need to proxy your build server's artifact repository in
order to resolve the reference.

Thanks, Robin.

C:\projects\continuum>mvn clean
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading:
http://<servername>/archiva/repository/internal//org/apache/
continuum/continuum-parent/1-SNAPSHOT/continuum-parent-1-SNAPSHOT.pom
Downloading:
http://<servername>/archiva/repository/internal//org/apache/
continuum/continuum-parent/1-SNAPSHOT/continuum-parent-1-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.continuum
ArtifactId: continuum-parent
Version: 1-SNAPSHOT

  org.apache.continuum:continuum-parent:pom:1-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  codehaus.org (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/),
  people.apache.org
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  maven1-repository.dev.java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/1/),
  maven2-repository.dev.java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/2/)

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Cannot find parent:
org.apache
.continuum:continuum-parent for project:
org.apache.continuum:continuum:pom:1.2-
SNAPSHOT for project org.apache.continuum:continuum:pom:1.2-SNAPSHOT
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:376)