continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jon SlinnHawkins <j.slinnhawk...@elsevier.com>
Subject Re: Use selenium with continuum
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 14:59:21 GMT
Are you running Continuum as a service ?

To the best of my knowledge a service cannot start a GUI app, if I'm
wrong please correct me because we saw the same issues when we were
using CruiseControl running as a service.

Now we just run continuum from the cmd line, and leave a session logged in.

bjorn.de.bakker@accenture.com wrote:
> We have some tests that are run by Selenium, but for some reason Continuum doesn't want
to run them.  When we run them from command line, everything works like a charm.  Even if
we run those tests from the folder that Continuum uses.  We don't get an error, just the message
"Launching Internet Explorer" and that's it.  Nothing happens.

> Continuum is installed on a VMWare image, so I don't know if that could be the reason.
 Deployment of the webapplication is done by Cargo.