continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jon SlinnHawkins <j.slinnhawk...@elsevier.com>
Subject Re: Add maven2 project using scm url
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 14:16:56 GMT
Hi Marcel,

This is a complete hack but it works....

I have apache http server set up on my workstation, simply checkout the
projects into the documentRoot folder.  Personally I have set it up so
that all my projects (in D:\source\....) are available via http.

Then you can simply point continuum to the pom.xml of the Parent project.

Please - if there is a simpler way to use cvs & continuum without http
access direct to the cvs server can you please post a reply - I know
this is ugly ;-)

Thanks

Jon