continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <>
Subject Re: Project directory naming causes build failure
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 00:51:58 GMT
On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 4:42 AM, Marc Walter <> wrote:

> My question is how can I configure Continuum to use the real project names
> and not the project ids when creating subdirectories? Or is there any other
> way to tell ant to look in 27\lib instead?

Continuum is somewhat biased towards Maven, which expects projects to
build independently except for sharing artifacts through its

As far as I know, the directory naming is not currently configurable.
I _thought_ I'd seen discussion or an issue about changing that,
(Brett?) but I don't see anything now.

View raw message