continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project directory naming causes build failure
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 00:51:58 GMT
On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 4:42 AM, Marc Walter <marc.walter@sbb.ch> wrote:

> My question is how can I configure Continuum to use the real project names
> and not the project ids when creating subdirectories? Or is there any other
> way to tell ant to look in 27\lib instead?

Continuum is somewhat biased towards Maven, which expects projects to
build independently except for sharing artifacts through its
repositories.

As far as I know, the directory naming is not currently configurable.
I _thought_ I'd seen discussion or an issue about changing that,
(Brett?) but I don't see anything now.

--
Wendy