continuum-users mailing list archives

From <bjorn.de.bak...@accenture.com>
Subject Use selenium with continuum
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 12:20:25 GMT
We have some tests that are run by Selenium, but for some reason Continuum doesn't want to
run them.  When we run them from command line, everything works like a charm.  Even if we
run those tests from the folder that Continuum uses.  We don't get an error, just the message
"Launching Internet Explorer" and that's it.  Nothing happens.

Continuum is installed on a VMWare image, so I don't know if that could be the reason.  Deployment
of the webapplication is done by Cargo.