continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.continuum:continuum-parent:pom:1-SNAPSHOT
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 14:30:59 GMT
2008/5/28 Robin Roos <Robin.Roos@investec.co.uk>:
> Changing the pom parent version did not help so I merely commented out
> the <parent> structure.

That shouldn't be necessary - I have made a fix, so if you revert and
update it should hopefully build now

> Now it gets a lot further, but fails with:
>
> Downloading:
> http://invldnl20admin:9100/archiva/repository/internal//org/codehau
> s/mojo/appassembler-maven-plugin/1.0-SNAPSHOT/appassembler-maven-plugin-
> 1.0-SNAP
> SHOT.pom

Sorry, I'd forgotten to deploy a snapshot.

> Surely I should not have to alter your pom to build your product?

Right, we just have the environment set up with the parent building
alongside it usually, so hadn't realised it didn't work without it.

Thanks,
Brett

--
Brett Porter