continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: org.apache.continuum:continuum-parent:pom:1-SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 16:28:59 GMT
Are you using a repository manager ? (It looks if I look at the stack
trace which contains
http://invldnl20admin:9100/archiva/repository/internal//org/codehau )

Does your settings contains a mirror with joker * ?
If yes configure your repo manager to go to the snapshot repo.

--
Olivier

2008/5/30 Robin Roos <Robin.Roos@investec.co.uk>:
> I had a look at the following repository location:
>
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/continuu
> m/continuum-parent/1-SNAPSHOT/
>
> And I can see files like:
>
>    continuum-parent-1-20080304.221528-1.pom
>    continuum-parent-1-20080304.221842-1.pom
>
> Is the suffix "-20080304.221528-1" some sort of classifier?
>
> Thanks, Robin.

>>> s/mojo/appassembler-maven-plugin/1.0-SNAPSHOT/appassembler-maven-plug
>>> i
>>> n-
>>> 1.0-SNAP