continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Craig Sparks" <Cra...@discovery.co.za>
Subject RE: Continuum svn error
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 07:59:45 GMT
Hi Emmanuel

CONTINUUM-1196 you said already fixed, but I'm getting the same issue
now after
Leaving and coming back this morning.

The Projects Group List is Empty
And all the links on the side have disappeared?
No add m2, m1 ant project links?

What is the fixed for this that you mentioned.

This is running on Tomcat 5.5.26
Windows XP Pro
Running continuum-webapp-1.1

Everything was running nicely yesterday, just had the build not picking
up build failures, which I was looking for a solution...

But now nothing is running.

Ideas?

Thanks
Craig

Discovery Holdings Limited

Registration number: 1999/007789/06

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If
you have received this message in error, please notify Discovery immediately, telephone number
+27 11 529 2888. Any unauthorised use; alteration or dissemination of the contents of this
email is strictly prohibited. In no event will Discovery or the sender be liable in any manner
whatsoever to any person for any loss or any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages
arising from use of this email or any linked website, including, without limitation, from
any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programmes or other data that may be stored
on any information handling system or otherwise from any assurance that this email is virus
free even if Discovery is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. Discovery
is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. A full list of directors is available on our
website at
https://www.discovery.co.za/index_login.jhtml?p_content=/investor_relations/directorate.jhtml
alternatively, to obtain a full list of Directors via email, please email directors_list@discovery.co.za