continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Craig Sparks" <Cra...@discovery.co.za>
Subject RE: pom url and starteam
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 06:54:58 GMT
Hi all

Could you please define what you mean by a "real" user.

My windows user account on our domain is the user I configured the
service to log on with.

I've downloaded the zip version so that it doesn't run as a service, and
I'm going to continue trying to get this to run.

Please advise.

Thanks
Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Tran [mailto:dantran@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday 05 May 2008 17:32
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: pom url and starteam

Did you configure Continuum/Tomcat windows service to run under a real
user id?

-D

<CraigS@discovery.co.za>

<CraigS@discovery.co.za>

https://www.discovery.co.za/index_login.jhtml?p_content=/investor_relati
>  > ons/directorate.jhtmlalternatively, to obtain a full list of
Directors
> [...]
>
>  Registration number: 1999/007789/06
>
>  This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please
notify Discovery immediately, telephone number +27 11 529 2888. Any
unauthorised use; alteration or dissemination of the contents of this
email is strictly prohibited. In no event will Discovery or the sender
be liable in any manner whatsoever to any person for any loss or any
direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from use of
this email or any linked website, including, without limitation, from
any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programmes or other
data that may be stored on any information handling system or otherwise
from any assurance that this email is virus free even if Discovery is
expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. Discovery is an
Authorised Financial Services Provider. A full list of directors is
[...]

is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. A full list of directors is available on our