continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Craig Sparks" <Cra...@discovery.co.za>
Subject RE: pom url and starteam
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 10:30:58 GMT
I'm running it on a windows system using tomcat 5.5

My user is setup on the service for continuum.
I can execute the commands from the command prompt just fine to run the
build.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday 05 May 2008 12:06
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: pom url and starteam

Do you have stcmd in the path of the user that run Continuum?

Emmanuel

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Craig Sparks <CraigS@discovery.co.za>
wrote:

> Hi there
>

> I'm having a problem with starteam url, username and password.
>

> It keeps telling me, when I request the build to start and the
starteam
> cmd stcmd is not internal and external command?
>

> I have out the folder where this exe exist on the path?
>

> Please advise
>

> Thanks
>
> Craig
>

> Discovery Holdings Limited
>
> Registration number: 1999/007789/06
>
> This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
for
> the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please
notify
> Discovery immediately, telephone number +27 11 529 2888. Any
unauthorised
> use; alteration or dissemination of the contents of this email is
strictly
> prohibited. In no event will Discovery or the sender be liable in any
manner
> whatsoever to any person for any loss or any direct, indirect, special
or
> consequential damages arising from use of this email or any linked
website,
> including, without limitation, from any lost profits, business
interruption,
> loss of programmes or other data that may be stored on any information
> handling system or otherwise from any assurance that this email is
virus
> free even if Discovery is expressly advised of the possibility of such
> damages. Discovery is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. A
full list
> of directors is available on our website at

https://www.discovery.co.za/index_login.jhtml?p_content=/investor_relati
ons/directorate.jhtmlalternatively, to obtain a full list of Directors
via email, please email