continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Guther" <>
Subject How Secure must Continuum be?
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 16:13:53 GMT

It is certainly important that users identify themselves prior to using
Continuum.  I also understand authenticated users are pre-condition for
role management.   And I am all for securing systems.

In our case we run Continuum internally in a controlled environment.
The security policies in Continuum are for our taste overkill:

n  Users are expected to change their password after some time

n  Users cannot use the last 6 passwords

This is much more than one finds for example using Jira.

Is there a way to loosen the security policy, for example to not expire
passwords?  Setting a flag that the password never expires, for example?