continuum-users mailing list archives

From "SlinnHawkins, Jon (ELS-CAM)" <J.SlinnHawk...@elsevier.com>
Subject RE: Notifiers? - SOLVED
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 13:05:14 GMT
Answered my own question

<configuration>
	<committers>true</committers>
</configuration>

-----Original Message-----
From: SlinnHawkins, Jon (ELS-CAM) [mailto:J.SlinnHawkins@elsevier.com]
Sent: 23 May 2008 09:51
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: RE: Notifiers?

Thanks L. J.

To take this one step further,

Instead of creating multiple notifiers for each of the developers of the
projects.  Is there a way to set "mail to latest committers" in the pom,
as I already have the developer details in the POMs with matching CVS
username to id mapping.

I can't find any documentation for the available config for the
<configuration> element with the notifier sections.

Is there a <latestCommitters>true</latestCommitters> option ?

Thanks

Jon