continuum-users mailing list archives

From "SlinnHawkins, Jon (ELS-CAM)" <J.SlinnHawk...@elsevier.com>
Subject Notifiers?
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 11:01:09 GMT
HI All,

I need to assign notifiers to each of the 36 projects we have running in
continuum - I know I can add these through the gui.

However, I need to add at least 5 users to each of the projects, so this
is a lot of input.

1/ Is there a way I can set a default list of users (email notifiers) to
all projects in one hit.

2/ Can I edit the DB manually to create these entries, if so how ?

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Jon

This email is from Elsevier Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company
number 1982084,
whose registered office is The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1GB, United
Kingdom.