continuum-users mailing list archives

From "SlinnHawkins, Jon (ELS-CAM)" <J.SlinnHawk...@elsevier.com>
Subject RE: why notifiers doesn't work
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 07:26:55 GMT
Hi Harold,

You are getting an "SMTPSendFailedException : 553 authentication is
required."

So I presume you need to set up a user / password for the smtp
connection.

-----Original Message-----
From: Harold.Zhang [mailto:tom840520@163.com]
Sent: 19 May 2008 03:12
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: why notifiers doesn't work

jslinnha wrote:

> Continuum, will by defualt only email on a "state change".  eg. a
> previously successful build is now failing.
>
> In application.xml you can set the property
> <alwaysSend>true</alwaysSend> to "always send" - but you will get
spammed!

> Harold.Zhang wrote:
>> yes,I restarted the continuum...but after I build my project
>> "cox2wireless",i
>> still cann't receive the email.
>>

>> Emmanuel Venisse-2 wrote:
>>> Do you have define your smtp server?
>>>
>>> Emmanuel

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17310129/1.png
Hey,I configured the application.xml  as what you said to me..
this time it's a litter better than before...but it threw an
exception...
showed by the pic,the continuum.log said "Recipient is
tom840520@163.com"
,yes,the email is I confirmed...but I didn't confirm "sender is
tom840520@163.com",why it say "- Sending message: From
'"Continuum@harold"
<tom840520@163.com>'."
please Help me,what's the reason of the exception...