continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Janne Rantala" <janne.rant...@gmail.com>
Subject Continuum building even if not supposed to
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 07:17:01 GMT
Hi,

I have two projects in project group, both projects build the same module in
CVS repository. The project which builds head is using Java 1.6 and another
which builds branch v_11 from same module uses Java 1.4. I had to update
project's build.xml (with some other Java files updates also) for head
branch. This update however also triggered build for branch v_11 and all
those changes can be seen in SCM changes for that project also. I double
checked that I hadn't add those updates for branch v_11.

Is it possible that update for build.xml had triggered branch v_11 build?

Projects are using ant build.

Best regards,

Janne