continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Roos" <Robin.R...@Investec.co.uk>
Subject RE: org.apache.continuum:continuum-parent:pom:1-SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 15:45:02 GMT
Hi Brett

I'm back to trying to build continuum locally.  I've updated my working
copy so I have revision 661764.

If I retain the <parent> element, then mvn clean fails with the
following:

       org.apache.continuum:continuum-parent:pom:1-SNAPSHOT

     from the specified remote repositories:
       codehaus.org (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/),
       people.apache.org
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
       maven1-repository.dev.java.net
(http://download.java.net/maven/1/),
       maven2-repository.dev.java.net
(http://download.java.net/maven/2/)

Changing the version of the parent pom to "2" and "2-SNAPSHOT" does not
make a difference, except that the error reports the new version number
as being not found.

If I remove the <parent> element then mvn clean gets much further, but
eventually fails with the following:

       org.codehaus.mojo:appassembler-maven-plugin:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT

     from the specified remote repositories:
       codehaus.org (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/),
       people.apache.org
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
       maven1-repository.dev.java.net
(http://download.java.net/maven/1/),
       maven2-repository.dev.java.net
(http://download.java.net/maven/2/)

Is there yet another repository in which the SNAPSHOT pom artifacts
reside?

Kind regards, Robin.