continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Roos" <Robin.R...@Investec.co.uk>
Subject RE: org.apache.continuum:continuum-parent:pom:1-SNAPSHOT
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 15:22:22 GMT
Hi Bret

It would seem the <repositories> tag is now duplicated (lines 29 and 190
of the pom).

Cheers, Robin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Porter [mailto:brett.porter@gmail.com]
Sent: 27 May 2008 15:31
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: org.apache.continuum:continuum-parent:pom:1-SNAPSHOT

2008/5/28 Robin Roos <Robin.Roos@investec.co.uk>:
> Changing the pom parent version did not help so I merely commented out

> the <parent> structure.

That shouldn't be necessary - I have made a fix, so if you revert and
update it should hopefully build now

> Now it gets a lot further, but fails with:
>
> Downloading:
> http://invldnl20admin:9100/archiva/repository/internal//org/codehau
> s/mojo/appassembler-maven-plugin/1.0-SNAPSHOT/appassembler-maven-plugi
> n-
> 1.0-SNAP
> SHOT.pom

Sorry, I'd forgotten to deploy a snapshot.

> Surely I should not have to alter your pom to build your product?

Right, we just have the environment set up with the parent building
alongside it usually, so hadn't realised it didn't work without it.

Thanks,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by Verizon Business Internet
Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further
information visit http://www.verizonbusiness.com/uk

Before acting on this e mail or opening any attachment please read the disclaimer which can
be accessed at http://www.investec.com/EmailDisclaimer/UKEmailDisclaimer.htm
Investec Bank (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered
by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.mci.com

Investec Bank (UK) Limited
Registered office: 2 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QP Company No: 00489604 Incorporated in
England and Wales