continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Roos" <Robin.R...@Investec.co.uk>
Subject RE: org.apache.continuum:continuum-parent:pom:1-SNAPSHOT
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 14:04:41 GMT
Hi Bret

Changing the pom parent version did not help so I merely commented out
the <parent> structure.

Now it gets a lot further, but fails with:

Downloading:
http://invldnl20admin:9100/archiva/repository/internal//org/codehau
s/mojo/appassembler-maven-plugin/1.0-SNAPSHOT/appassembler-maven-plugin-
1.0-SNAP
SHOT.pom
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.codehaus.mojo
ArtifactId: appassembler-maven-plugin
Version: 1.0-SNAPSHOT

  org.codehaus.mojo:appassembler-maven-plugin:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  codehaus.org (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/),
  people.apache.org
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  maven1-repository.dev.java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/1/),
  maven2-repository.dev.java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/2/)

Surely I should not have to alter your pom to build your product?

Cheers, Robin.