continuum-users mailing list archives

From leesy84 <lees....@gmail.com>
Subject Build Results
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 12:26:29 GMT

Hi

I am a new user and have googled around for this and can't find it anywhere.
I am using maven2.

I have used cruise control before continuum where you have control over how
the build results look, i have been trying to integrate checkstyle with my
build. I can get checkstyle to run in continuum when a site is done but the
report is just a html file the is put in a directory. Is it possible to
place a link to that html page in the generated reports section for instance
under the Surefire Report link?

Also i have seen a picture on the net somewhere that shows a summary of the
Unit test results that have run, e.g. tests run, No passed, No Failed, No
Error. Is this possible to get on the build results page?

Thanks for any help in advance

Cheers

Daniel Lees