continuum-users mailing list archives

From Marc Walter <marc.wal...@sbb.ch>
Subject Project directory naming causes build failure
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 11:42:57 GMT

Hi,

I have got the following problem:

My project group consists of several projects (modules).
One of the projects build.xml is referring to a lib directory of another
project.
So when I execute the project's build I get an error message telling me that
the lib directory could not be found. Ant tries to look for the required
libraries in "PROJECT_NAME\lib" but Continuum named the appropriate
directory "27\lib".

My question is how can I configure Continuum to use the real project names
and not the project ids when creating subdirectories? Or is there any other
way to tell ant to look in 27\lib instead?

Thank you very much!