continuum-users mailing list archives

From Steen Ole Andersen <steen...@laiandersen.dk>
Subject Developer id
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 05:42:19 GMT

I have experienced some problems with mails sent to latest committers.

If I understand correctly the committers mail address is found by comparing
the user id in SVN with the one under <developer> in the POM.xml. This match
seems to be case sensitive. Can anyone confirm that?

If that is case, it gives me some problems, since the SVN userid is NOT case
sensitive. Maybe because SVN is running on a Windows server.

Does anyone have a suggestion to work around that problem?