continuum-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud Bailly <abai...@oqube.com>
Subject Managing project group default build definition
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 11:55:44 GMT

Hello Continuum,
I have a bunch of projects organized in the usual maven2 hierarchy that I
build on continuum. I came across the issue
http://www.nabble.com/multimodule-project---parent-building-because-of-source-changes-in-child-td16592202.html.

To get rid of it without patching continuum, I want to schedule pom projects
on a daily basis, and other projects on a hourly basis. The problem then is
how can I override the default build definition for the project group ? I do
not want to have two builds for leaf projects, one daily and the other
hourly.

Best regards,

Arnaud Bailly