continuum-users mailing list archives

From emperor_black <sreer...@hotmail.com>
Subject Continuum running over tomcat. problems with cvs
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 23:51:53 GMT

Hi
  I have got continuum 1.1 running over tomcat 5 and I am having some
problems.  The build hangs saying 'updating' and nothing moves forward.  I
cant even cancel the build.  if I restart the tomcat5 service, it comes
back.

  The cvs module its trying to "update" has not been changed in many years
and probably will never be.  Its just a dummy directory I'm supplying to
satisfy continuum.  BTW, is there any way to tell continuum not to check
anything out?  I just want to run a script in the scheduler.

thanks
Sam