continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ionut S <sion...@yahoo.com>
Subject resetting the admin password on continuum
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 14:40:09 GMT
Hi,
I want to reset the admin password on continuum.. I read some answers on this forum - I should
connect to derby and change the password in the database.

So.. I connected to derby with the ij tool, discovered the table where the user/password is
kept (sa.jdouser). However, the password in encoded.. How can I generate the same encoding
from my password ? What kind of encoding did you use ?

I'm trying to use Hashcalc for it, so this information is very important...

Thank you,
Ionut