continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Och, Andrew Daniel (TSG-GDCC-SH)" <andrew....@hp.com>
Subject Triggering a build via xmlrpc and getting the result for that build
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 10:05:57 GMT

I would like to trigger a build via xmlrpc and get the result for that build.

I use the buildProject(...) method to start a forced build. However how do I get the associated
buildID from this trigger? Without a buildId I can not get a BuildResult for the build I triggered.

client.buildProject(projectSummaryID, buildDefinitionID);
BuildResult buildResult = client.getBuildResult(projectSummaryID, buildID);

Am I being stupid? Have I missed something?

Best Regards
Andrew Och