continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Och, Andrew Daniel (TSG-GDCC-SH)" <>
Subject RE: Struggling with ContinuumXmlRpcClient for version 1.1 including patch 1590
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 04:29:40 GMT
Dear Olivier

>From I downloaded:

This version has the reported bug 1590-StackOverflowError in it (

Being lazy I just changed the binaries to sources and I got the source version of 1.1:

I tried going to from the official website,
but this link is broken :-(

I guess it was changed because works (ie it is
no longer a subdirectory of maven), but in fact I found the source at:

So I Downloaded version [CONTINUUM-1590] and recompiled the continuum-xmlrpc-server-1.1.jar
component. (I didn't use maven I just used Eclipse for the one component and put it into the
WEB-INF/lib dir)

Basically the official released version Continuum 1.1 (on the official
website ) has a bug in the xmlrpc service. Since
I am doing integration based on xmlrpc this makes my life just that extra bit more interesting

Anyway bug fix 1590 fixed my problem so I can continue to struggle on with my integration
work :-)

Please try your test on the binary version 1.1 that is I guess the official release and you
will see that it does not work fine :-(

Best regards
Andrew Och