continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Och, Andrew Daniel (TSG-GDCC-SH)" <andrew....@hp.com>
Subject Struggling with ContinuumXmlRpcClient for version 1.1 including patch 1590
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 09:48:42 GMT
I am using Continuum 1.1 and I am struggling with the ContinuumXmlRpcClient client

Originally I had an error message that corresponded to issue:
CONTINUUM-1590 StackOverflowError

I recompiled the ContinuumServiceImpl.java and the error went away, but now the following
line always returns an empty list (even when the project group has projects).

List<ProjectSummary> projectSummaries = client.getProjects(oviiGrpID);

Should I be using a different version of Continuum?

I am trying to integrate Continuum with HP Quality Center (previously know as Mercury Quality
Center) so any and all advice with is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards
Andrew Och