continuum-users mailing list archives

From Claudio Ranieri <claud...@buscape-inc.com>
Subject RES: can not login using IE 7 - always forwards to login page again (works fire Fox)
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 12:24:44 GMT
Take a look the clock of server and o clock of client.
The cookie can be expired.
Thanks

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Leonard Gestrin [mailto:Leonard.Gestrin@markettools.com]
Enviada em: terça-feira, 6 de maio de 2008 20:31
Para: users@continuum.apache.org
Assunto: can not login using IE 7 - always forwards to login page again (works fire Fox)

Hello

I am having issues with login to continuum using IE7; once I supply
credentials, I get message

Security Alert - Action Requires Authentication

If I do the same using FireFox, I get forwarded to groups overview.

IE7 used to work fine. I've cleaned up IE cache, cookies, rebooted -
nothing helps.
Any idea how to make IE work again?

Thanks
Leonard