continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Nshimiyimana" <alexandre....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when buillding via Continuum
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:24:11 GMT
Hello,
I' still have error.

I have mvn multimodule project.
My  continuum configutation is :

 Project Group Summary<http://maven.supdev.msp.gouv.qc.ca:8080/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=6>
*Project Information*
Builds<http://maven.supdev.msp.gouv.qc.ca:8080/continuum/buildResults.action?projectId=2&projectGroupId=6>
Working
Copy<http://maven.supdev.msp.gouv.qc.ca:8080/continuum/workingCopy.action?projectId=2&projectGroupId=6>
 Continuum Project  Project Name: MyProject
 Version: 1.0-SNAPSHOT  Scm Url: scm:svn:
http://urlSvn/depot/myProject/trunk/  Group: MyGroup
            Build Definitions

      Goals Arguments Build File Profile Schedule From Build Fresh Default
        --batch-mode --non-recursive pom.xml
DEFAULT_SCHEDULE<http://maven.supdev.msp.gouv.qc.ca:8080/continuum/schedule.action?id=1>
GROUP false true  [image:
Build]<http://maven.supdev.msp.gouv.qc.ca:8080/continuum/buildProject.action?fromProjectPage=true&projectId=2&buildDefinitionId=6&projectGroupId=6>