continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with cvs
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 12:40:34 GMT
Continuum doesn't say your build is wrong, but only that the scm update
failed.
With this log, we can't know if the cvs error is in the cvs update commande
or in the cvs log command launched by the update process.

If you turn on the debug log level for org.apache.maven.scm, maybe you'll
can get more informations in logs.

Emmanuel