continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Anoop kumar V" <anoopkum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Syntax to include build output & list of changed files in notifications
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2008 17:04:49 GMT
Still one issue though - Under SCN changes, it says no files changed,
although I am sure there were several files changes and committed - we use
SVN by the way.

****
SCM Changes:
****
No files changed

Is there anyway to fix this? Should I do some other setting - I could not
find a setting in the application.xml for this.

Thanks,
Anoop