continuum-users mailing list archives

From Tonté Pouncil <Tonte.Poun...@aviall.com>
Subject Re: can't send mail - using tomcat6, java6, and continuum1.1
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 19:30:38 GMT
OK, well let me know how it goes... Again I believe there is a bug in the
AbstractJavamailMailSender class.  Let me know if you want me to send you
what I have because I didn't spend to much time trying to figure out why
the pleus-mail-sender-javamail code does not work right.

             "Christopher
             Lyth"
             <christopher.lyth                                          To
             @gmail.com>               users@continuum.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             04/07/2008 02:15
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       Re: can't send mail - using
                                       tomcat6, java6, and continuum1.1
             Please respond to
             users@continuum.a
                 pache.org

Thanks for your suggestions... I tried to set the properties as you
suggested with no luck. Today I downloaded the source that contains
AbstractJavamailMailSender and started adding debug messages. It seems the
password is null...

I'm using the JNDI mail config and it seems the property is never getting
set. When i Hard coded the password as a test and deployed the jar to
tomcat
the emails started to send.

http://plexus.codehaus.org/plexus-components/plexus-mail-sender/plexus-mail-senders/plexus-mail-sender-javamail/project-info.html

--