continuum-users mailing list archives

From Tonté Pouncil <Tonte.Poun...@aviall.com>
Subject RE: Getting Build Successful even when Maven Build Fails.
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 14:35:43 GMT
Thanks!  I will download maven 2.0.8 and see if that fixes my problem.

             "MATHUS Baptiste"
             <mathus.b@mipih.f
             r>                                                         To
                                       <users@continuum.apache.org>
             04/01/2008 03:09                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Getting Build Successful even
             Please respond to         when Maven Build Fails.
             users@continuum.a
                 pache.org

Yes. Use Maven 2.0.8. There's a fix in the .bat.

Cheers.