continuum-users mailing list archives

From Denis Kranjčec <denis.kranj...@srce.hr>
Subject RE: problem adding multimodule project (https)
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 14:50:34 GMT
Thanks for reply.

I imported ssl certificate with keytool into trusted_cert
Then I changed plexus.bat (I'm running continuum on windows):
%PLEXUS_JAVA_EXE% %PLEXUS_OPTS%
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=C:\path\to\trusted_cert -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
... %PLEXUS_CMD_LINE_ARGS%

Continuum still throws same error:
The specified resource isn't a file or the protocol used isn't allowed.

With same message in continuum.log:
594344 [SocketListener0-4] INFO
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.DispatcherUtils  - Unable to find
'webwork.multipart.saveDir' property setting. Defaulting to
javax.servlet.context.tempdir
594344 [SocketListener0-4] WARN
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.multipart.MultiPartRequest  - Item
is a file upload of 0 size, ignoring
594344 [SocketListener0-4] ERROR
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.DispatcherUtils  - Error setting
character encoding to 'UTF-8' - ignoring.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: getReader() or getInputStream() called
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHttpRequest.setCharacterEncoding(Servle
tHttpRequest.java:602)
	at
javax.servlet.ServletRequestWrapper.setCharacterEncoding(ServletRequestW
rapper.java:112)
	at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.DispatcherUtils.prepare(DispatcherUt
ils.java:438)
	at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDisp
atcher.java:160)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(Web
ApplicationHandler.java:821)
	at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.
java:118)
	at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.j
ava:52)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(Web
ApplicationHandler.java:821)
	at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(Action
ContextCleanUp.java:88)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(Web
ApplicationHandler.java:821)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationH
andler.java:471)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:568)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1530)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationCon
text.java:633)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1482)
	at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:816)
	at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:982)
	at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:833)
	at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:244
)
	at
org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:357)
	at
org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:534)

Is this correct way to add trusted keystore for continuum? I'm using
that solution for other apps.

I guess that adding multimodule project when svn is behind https is
pretty common?
What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Denis