continuum-users mailing list archives

From "benoit LUTTRINGER" <>
Subject Environment variable resolution
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 11:41:09 GMT
Hi all,

Is this possible that Continuum resolves environment variables ?

For instance, let's say I define the SVN_HOME variable through
continuum, using 'Installations'>'Environment variable'.

Then, using the same mean, I create the environment variable PATH which
value is < $PATH : $SVN_HOME/bin > (I work under Linux).

Will the PATH variable be created and resolved correctly ?

I suppose not but who knows ? :-)

I see there must be a problem regarding the order in which the continuum
application declares environment variables at the process's beginning.

If this is not possible yet, maybe it would be a great enhancement for
the future.

Thanks for your answers.